- Listed: July 19, 2016 8:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Join our C.R.E.W.:
For over 25 years Maximizer has been delivering flexible, intelligent and secure CRM solutions to small and medium business around the world. Join our fun loving C.R.E.W. — Creative Responsible Engaged Workforce, in helping our clients run more productive, successful businesses.
We are seeking a Financial Accountant to join the growing team in the Vancouver head office. As an important member of the Finance Team, the ideal candidate will be a key part of ensuring timely and accurate financial information within the organization; furthermore, the candidate will have a high level of initiative and take great pride in his/her finished work.
- Manages the general accounting process including preparation of subsidiary GL working papers, journal entry specific requirements, account reconciliation, month-end close procedures
- Support accounting system implementation projects
- Generate ad hoc analysis and reporting as required- Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Monitoring, assessing, analyzing, and reviewing project costs and expenditures.
- Participate in the preparation of quarterly forecasts/ annual Business Plans/ Budgets for the ANZ region
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Degree, diploma or certificate in Accounting, or currently enrolled in CPA program
- Strong analytical skills with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with managing/supporting system implementation projects
- Proficiency with MS Office and knowledge of report creation
- Time management skills, detailed and results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and oral
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Experience with Accounting systems, working knowledge of Great Plains will be considered an asset
Headquartered in beautiful Vancouver, B.C. for over 25 years, with global offices and business partners, Maximizer develops leading edge CRM solutions that can be easily tailored to the unique needs of each customer. Our SMB and Wealth Management CRM offerings provide clients with user friendly and scalable experiences that improve organizational efficiency. We don’t just build software: we provide competitive advantage.
If you are interested in joining our team please email your resume via this posting subject “Financial Accountant”. We thank you all for your interest in Maximizer although only short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
Check out more about us on our website http://www.maximizer.com/company/careers/